Hello RideShare Enthusiasts!
Unveiling Issue 9 of RideShare Roundup! Dive deep into the buzzing world of ridesharing – especially the headline-grabbing potential buyout of Foodpanda from Delivery Hero. Stay updated on Uber's new ventures, Asia's market shifts, and more.
- A deep dive into countries where Uber services remain elusive, with Australia being a highlight.
- In Indonesia, Maxim is poised to give Grab and Gojek a run for their money, by offering affordable rides.
- The wage crisis hits Thailand's food delivery drivers, as platforms opt for cost-cutting.
- In Singapore, the daily ridership surge by 186% prompts a review of the taxi and ride-hailing services.
- Grab finds itself under the scanner as Singapore revisits ride-hailing regulations.
- Network woes plague ComfortDelGro's app, causing inconvenience to several users.
- The winds of change are blowing in Vietnam with Baemin laying off staff.
- Delivery Hero is reportedly in talks of selling Foodpanda to Grab.
- Uber is testing the waters beyond just transporting people. They have now introduced an app feature for hiring workers for chores.
- A strategic partnership emerges between Uber and restaurant software provider, Deliverect, to refine the delivery process.
- Insights from Uber & Lyft drivers on how they maximize their earnings.
- An intriguing incident where an Uber driver charges $150 citing fake passenger vomit photos!
- The rideshare market in Canada is about to get more competitive with Kite Mobility securing funds to spur its growth.
- RideOn Canada showcases how it's spearheading a transportation revolution through ridesharing.
Thank you for tuning in! Stay updated with the RideShare Roundup. Until next time, safe travels!